1. What was your first fandom?
Buffy/Angel at the tender age of 16. Didn't really do fandoms before then.
2. What was your first ship?
Giles/Jenny....*sniff* So tragic...
3. Who was your first celebrity crush?
Ooo....that's a tough one. I always had a soft spot for Ray from Ghostbusters, but I'm not sure if that counts as a crush. He reminded me of a teddy bear.
4. What do you like most about Nine?
His normal-blokeness. There was something ordinary yet extraordinary about him. He didn't have to wear daft clothes or be flamboyant for you to know there was something different about him.
5. What's your guilty tv pleasure?
The Fairly Odd Parents! I always makes sure I'm up by 9am on a Saturday to watch that. It is the funniest of the modern cartoons. Although shouldn't I feel guilty about a guilty pleasure?
1. Leave a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll reply and give you five questions to answer.
3. You'll update your LJ with the five questions answered.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed. And it just keeps going, and going, and going.
PS....In non-question related news I have now lost my voice completely. It teased me by getting better for half a day and now it's gone bye bye...